Sunday, May 16, 2010

This is what I have learn about Akashic Record...Its located in the subconscious; We have access to this information because we are connected to the universe. It is a subatomic energy field of quantum particles and waves of information which are found within everything and everyone in the universe. Akashic field of energy is found within each situation you are in; Our past plays an essential part of who we are today and in understanding the life path we are on right Now.
Akashic-mean- hidden library......I will learn more on my own without imposing this upon you.
If you want to know what I have learn since this blog ask me and I will tell you.
Extremely interesting stuff we are made of. From my point of view I have not even tap into or utilize a fraction of what I'm learning about Akashic Record and the Universe connection within me. awesome stuff. ( What do you think? )

No comments:

Post a Comment