Monday, May 17, 2010

Learning to meditate....One of many thing I wanted to learn. My current challenge is how do one get to that stage of deep meditation? I have meditate less say attempt meditation then somewhere down the line my mind began to wonder on other so call important things. I periodically have heard quiet the mind. But how do one do that? I have also heard meditation is an art. This is one of my challenge I will learn how to meditate not only meditate but deep meditation because there is a great different. because there you activate the third eye which lead to greater intellect and beyond. So learning meditation is important. A month from now I will let you know how I am doing. ( What do you think ? )

1 comment:

  1. Meditation? ummm..I have tried to do that but as you said after awhile the mind starts to wonder. somethimes the thoughts i have r so crazy i have to spaek out loud to quiet the craziness in my brain...You really do find some interesting topics to think about.

    ReplyDelete