Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Persistence do pay off. Also positive attitude, No matter what they say. This week I receive two great News after many rejection and reply like absolutely not but I did not give up. The first good News that came is related to one of my project my mentor suggest we do. I thought oh boy! but I went within listen to my thoughts and began to try and keep on trying and the result was good after many tries. ( I received many compliment ). The second great News, after three major rejection from people in high authority. I kept on injuiring and finally I received a positive yes on a major project. I am so happy. We have some good stuff within us that we don't even know that we have it. ( What hidden talent is laid up dormant in you or me ? ) I am quite sure there are many. ( What do you think )?

No comments:

Post a Comment